- Oversees the Plastic molding department and makes sure that production requirements and quality targets are met in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinates with Production Management in relation to production forecast and performs capacity analysis of resources including equipment, raw materials, manpower, etc.
- Checks and makes countermeasures on problems encountered in the production in terms of product quality, machine trouble, manpower problem, etc.4. Ensures that periodic maintenance of all injection molding equipment are performed.
- Ensures that the activities in the department is in line with the Quality Standard procedure.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for continuous improvement in the department.
- Manages performance of her team
- A Bachelor’s Degree Holder, preferably Engineering course
- With at least 5 years experience as Plastic Molding Manager in a manufacturing environment, preferably in an ISO certified company
- With background in production and manufacturing process
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Plastic molding process including transfer molding, injection molding production and machine maintenance
- Good management and organizing skills
- Good communication skills and can relay to all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be Female, not more than 40 years old
- Good compensation awaits good candidate.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
For more information of the company, you may visit website : www.muramoto.com
job hiring in cebu, jobs in cebu, urgent job hiring, job vacancies in cebu, jobs in cebu philippines, online jobs in cebu, job sites in cebu, job openings in cebu, available jobs in cebu, job opportunities in cebu, job search engine, local jobs in cebu, job posting in cebu